Meet Itello at Findig 2020, September 15, online at myonvent.com
Findig 2020 is coming to you and Itello will be there, online at myonvent.com to present the key pensions topics of today and discuss the shape of the industry to come. We look forward to sharing our insights and answering your questions at this year’s Financial Industry's Digitisation Conference. See you there!
Enter the digital pension industry – presentation by Henrik Allert, Head of Digital Solutions at Itello AB
13.30-13.50 CTA. Fintech and technology trends, Conference room 2
You don’t want to miss this inspiring presentation by Itello’s industry expert Henrik Allert. He will outline the new era of accelerated digitalisation in the pension industry. You will learn about market trends and how digital transformation is reshaping the industry. Henrik will share his views on how new technology can be applied to drive digital transformation to promote both automation and increased customer value.
The pension industry faces several challenges in the coming years. An individualised pension system, continuously updated laws and regulations, lower interest rates, increasingly demanding customers and faster technology development. This will put great demands on combining highly efficient operations with innovation and market development.
Head of Digital Solutions, Itello.
Online means opportunity – meet Itello at myonvent.com
Anyone can attend a digital event and everyone can benefit from easy networking. Access our digital platform at myonvent.com and meet with Life & Pension industry thought leaders. Here you can:
- Connect with Itello’s industry experts and sales people.
- Share insights of the key L&P issues today and the shape of the industry to come.
- Learn more about the expanding Nordic Insurtech ecosystem and how you can benefit from powerful technology and partnerships to create new business and more efficient administration.
- Get to know Itello’s offering for managing Norway’s Egen Pensjonskonto, to be launched in January 2021.
- Learn how to create business value from the cloud transformation of the Life & Pension industry.
- Get inspired by our leading experts and keep yourself updated on Insurtech developments and trends.
Face the future with us at Findig 2020!